Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Loyalty" Part 2 - Preview

Well, I'm presently waiting for my Amazon.com "Loyalty" video to finish downloading, and it is taking "forever," so I won't be posting any screen caps tonight...or maybe until the weekend. I've got LOTS of comments/observations about Part 1, to be sure, but I'll wait until I have the pictures to go with it. I've been staying away from VDO blogs today, so as not to be influenced by what everyone is saying. Am just trying to keep my thoughts "fresh" until I can get them all down on paper. One thing is for certain...I'm gonna need to watch this one way more than once to wrap my feeble brain around this confusing plot.

Now, the preview looks intense...and a little familiar. "We're not releasing him to a maniac." Yeah, we get it...y'all think Bobby's insane. "You're suspended." Been there, done that. "My God, you're clever, but inconvenient, Goren." Clever? He's a freakin' genius, but it's wasted on you people. "Detective Goren has become a liability." Only because it sounds like he's about to nail someone's butt to the wall or blow the lid off something someone wants to keep hidden. "You know what they want." This last comment comes from Eames and could mean a couple of things...to my way of thinking. Either "they" want his badge or "they" want him dead. Either way...it's buh-bye Bobby. I'm thinking about taking off next Wednesday just to recover from all the melodrama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sincerely hoping they just want his badge....and I can't really cope with even THAT much!

Music Wench said...

Well, it was an all right epi. I finally got around to watching it last night. The writing is still mediocre but there were some good moments for Goren and Eames. I'll review this weekend.

I'm just sad about the whole thing.