Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Also Wonder...

If the USA Network will pull out "all the stops" for advertising Season 10 like they did when LOCI was originally welcomed into the fold back in...what...2007?

Remember these?

USA: Law & Order Criminal Intent Crime Scene
Uploaded by ElectricArtists. - Classic TV and last night's shows, online.


USA: Law & Order Criminal Intent New Logo
Uploaded by ElectricArtists. - Check out other Film & TV videos.

Also, I have decided to disable "anonymous" comments, or at least "I think" I disabled them. Life is just too damn short, ya know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, it still pisses me off that they did all this and then, with BREATHTAKING speed, tried to elbow Vincent and Kate out the way for 'The Other Fella'. THIS time, they'd better do 'right' by them!!

Good call on disabling 'anonymous' comments by the way. After several extremely annoying visitations from the Dark Side - anonymously of course!- we did it years ago, and blog-life has been much more pleasant and far less hassle ever since ;0)

BobbyG said...

Totally agree, Diane. It will be interesting to see how USA and Dick Wolf and everyone concerned turns this back around.

As for the anonymous thing, it's not like I get all that many comments of any kind, and I do not expect EVERYONE to agree with the stuff I post here. But it is particularly "grating" when someone wants to criticize, but doesn't have the balls to back it up that pisses me off. It's like a shark attack...bite and run. It's cowardly, and I don't have the time nor the inclination to tolerate that sort of thing. Let them slither back under that rock where they are most comfortable and skulk from there.

TJara said...

I love these commercials!! These were fun... and I hope they come up with something just as nice for S10!

Also, agree about the anon comments. That's why I don't allow them on my blog, either.

Music Wench said...

Love the commercials. I hope they welcome back VDO and hopefully KE like they welcomed them when they first came to USA. :-)

And I know what you mean about anonymous comments. Life really is too short. lol

Ruby said...

These are fabulous, BobbyG! I never saw them before! Thank you SO MUCH for posting!