Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Men In Black

Cannot think of a single, solitary thing to say. Am presently working 10-12 hour days; can't eat, can't sleep...well, not without a little medicinal assistance. The "can't eat" part doesn't bother me so much; Lord knows I could stand to lose a gazillion pounds. The blog and VDO videos and my Reds are the only escape I have these days.

So, for those of you who have already seen the "In Conversation" interview...well, you're probably not stopping by here anyway. For those of you who have not seen the entire interview...this one's for you.

Video


Slideshow

6 comments:

Ruby said...

BobbyG, I have not seen the entire interview, so these clips are a total joy and privilege to watch! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing them with us!! And your caps are GORGEOUS!! I hope your life calms down soon!

Anonymous said...

I have seen it all, but it's still lovely to stop by and see it again!

TJara said...

What Ruby said!! ;-)
Hope you get your life back.

Music Wench said...

Haven't seen the whole thing through so you're my only hope! Thanks so much for doing this. I hope things get better for you soon.

sandy said...

I sent for the DVD from the station . Thanks so much for posting the address. Yes, it cost $12 but a small price to pay for that much time of Vincent. Yes, the only thing bad is the inability to hear all of the audiences questions.. I recieved it in the mail yesterday. It's GREAT. Thanks again!! Hope LIFE gets better, I had a rough day yesterday, but it will be better today,(I hope).

BobbyG said...

So glad you got your own copy of the DVD, Sandy. It is great, isn't it? Life is okay. Compared to what a lot of people are going through, I really cannot complain. Just a LOT of work-related stress right now. It will eventually pass, and...at least I have a job, so I'm happy about that. Hope you had a better day today, too.