Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Knew Something Was Afoot...

...when I opened my Yahoo email and had...like...13 messages. Turns out, there will be a Season 10 of LOCI; eight episodes, and the kicker? VDO is coming back.

So, Bobby is coming back after all. I know a lot of people will have mixed feelings about this, but I am one "cautiously optimistic," but otherwise, HAPPY camper! Finally, something to look forward to!!!

Now, so many things come to mind, not the least of which is...HOW are they going to do this, but I'm game. They must have made VDO an offer he couldn't refuse is all I can say, because we all know he's not in it for the money. Hopefully, he will have something to say about the quality of episodes and writers and such.

Guess I got my Bobby-Bear-Hug after all, huh?

And to the USA Network, we can all say a collective, "TOLD YOU SO!!!!!" LOCI just ain't LOCI without Vincent D'Onofrio.

4 comments:

TJara said...

I feel like slamming them with some fluff and saying "We told you so last fall."

And that's one gigantic bear hug.

Maybe Goren is going to wake up from a bad dream. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, it's taken them almost an entire year to realise what everyone told them this time last year; that without Vincent, there is NO show.

To be honest, I'm still AMAZED he'd even consider going back, and we know it's not for the money, so maybe it has something to do with the other TV scipt he was in talks about - and he's certainly not going to go back to the crappy scripts he had to work with in S8 and what little he was in of S9, so he obviously thinks there's a plausible way of bringing back Detective Goren - and if you stop to think about it, although Eames put down her gun and badge when she picked up that phone, she only told them she wasn't accepting the Captains' job. We didn't actually HEAR her resign....

Whatever happens, it's going to be an interesting 2011!!

Music Wench said...

Yep, we did tell them so. Those morons!!! I hope Vincent does have creative control because it would be a shame to have him subjected to the crap they gave him in season 8 and Loyalty.

In the meantime HAPPY DAYS!!! Here's hoping we have a great ending for Goren or maybe even another season if the show does well! Dare we hope?

TJara said...

The way I understood it, it was specifically renewed under the condition that this season be the last. The "Send-Off" season.