Friday, March 9, 2012

Law & Order CI Season 7 DVD Release Date

I received an email today from TVShowsOnDVD.com regarding the upcoming release date for Law & Order Criminal Intent, Season 7 - YAY!!  It is available for pre-order at Amazon.com.  The following is the blurb from the website:

"With the first six seasons (which aired on NBC) already on DVD, fans have wondered if the final four seasons (which moved to the USA Network) would see the light of day. Worry no longer! Today a pre-order entry (see button link below) at Amazon.com revealed that Law & Order: Criminal Intent - The 7th Year is indeed coming to DVD, and will be in stores on June 26th. The price is $49.97 SRP, but you can lock in your copy at a discount if you pre-purchase it right away. We also have an early look at the box art for you, too!"

And this is the artwork...so they say.


4 comments:

havers said...

Yeah!
But I also want finally more German DVD releases of this show.

Anonymous said...

I found the French/Dutch version of this (with an English soundtrack thank god!) was already available, so I have my credit card a work-out. I've no idea why, when I already have them downloaded, I'm unable to resist buying them when they're finally, officially released. OK, Vincent is the reason ;0)

BobbyG said...

I do the same thing, Diane. I have all the episodes that are available through the Apple Store downloaded on my iPod. I have likewise purchased all the episodes that Amazon offers via instant video. Neflix has ALL the seasons available for streaming. And yet, I own all the DVDs, too. Well, I haven't bought Season 6 yet and, for the life of me, I don't know why. Suffice to say, whenever I find myself in need of a Bobby-fix, I don't have to go far to find him.

Anonymous said...

We have so much in common BobbyG - LOL ;0)