Friday, March 16, 2012

Two Day Binge Alert

I took a little road trip up to Centerville this morning for an extra special treat; I have declared a two-day moratorium on the low carb thing. Anyway, I have been lusting after "Gigi's Cupcakes" for a couple of weeks now and have carefully and methodically been planning my two-day binge to include a small selection of these tasty morsels. The first one I "taste-tested" was the Peanut Butter Cup, and I promise you that it tasted even better than it looks in the photo below.

I would have taken the picture myself, but have managed to mess up yet another digital camera.  These photos are from the website. I defy you to NOT lick your computer screen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

White Midnight Magic appears to the be the Vincent D'Onofrio of the cake world *slurp*

BobbyG said...

Yes, it was good, but my favorite was the Peanut Butter Cup. I'm glad the shop is an hour away; that way I won't be tempted too often.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, peanut butter and I don't 'get on'....this is possibly no bad thing ;0)