Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eames in "Badge"

My friend, Terri, called me on Sunday to catch up...it had been a while. She is one of only two friends whom I've given the address for my blog, and she reads it on a regular basis. She is not, however, and please don't hate her, a Vincent D'Onofrio fan. She doesn't say mean things about him or anything; he's just not her cup of tea, and that's okay. Terri told me she thought I had fallen into a "rut" because the majority of my posts in recent weeks have centered on...none other than the aforementioned Mr. D'Onofrio...or more specifically...his alter ego, Detective Robert Goren.

Terri and I became friends many years ago when she wrote me a fan letter about my first book "Tides of Ecstasy." She likes the way I write, which I consider a great compliment, so I'm thinking she wants to see something besides Bobby photos and recaps of Law & Order CI episodes. She is right, after all. The original intent of my little blog was to give me a place to rant and vent about "My Big Fat Freakin' Life" and to throw in a little Bobby on the side. And, while I do have several more anecdotes and other "life" stories to recount on this blog, I am momentarily lacking in both energy and inspiration for the writing "process." So, Terri, bear with me. I'll get back to it one of these days...I hope.

Until then, since "playing" with Bobby is my only solace...my only refuge at the moment, I shall continue to do just that. Don't know what will become of me when/if my "obsession" for Detective Bobby ever wanes.

I have finished all the slideshows for the episode known as "Badge." I'll begin with Eames and get the rest of them posted in the next few days.

Eames Slideshow - "Badge" - Season 1