Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Bobby From "Badge"

Where did the day/evening go? I meant to put up these slideshows earlier today, then I got sidetracked by alternating cleaning the kitchen and screencapping "Faith" for my next set of Law & Order CI posts. Trust me, the screencapping is a vastly more enjoyable activity, however, the kitchen task was wayyyyyy overdue. At least I no longer "stick" to kitchen floor when I walk across it. Yeah, housekeeping is most definitely not my forte.

Anyway, before I turn off the computer and head back to the bedroom to watch the 11:00p.m. rerun of "Faithfully" on USA with my friend, Linda...via a long distance phone call...I thought I would take a moment and share a "few" photos of my favorite detective from one of my favorite episodes from Season 1.

Just Bobby Slideshow - "Badge" - Part I


Just Bobby Slideshow - "Badge" - Part II