Friday, November 7, 2008

"Crazy" Extras

This episode had several caps that I believed worthy of inclusion in this category; i.e., they didn't fit into my regular categories of LOCI episode slideshows, but definitely captured my attention for -- well -- whatever reason.

From this episode, I managed to generate three small "extra" slideshows.

The first one is of Bobby and his encounter with little Sophie. It was very sweet when Bobby used his "magic" to gain the little girl's trust and pulled that red crayon from her ear. The look on Bobby's face when he shows her the crayon is priceless, and the subsequent pictures of Sophie are quite precious.

"Magic" Bobby Slideshow Extra


Next up is, "Sleepy" Bobby. No, he's not really sleeping on the job. I just happened to snag an inordinate number of "closed-eyed" caps from this episode...and this isn't all of them. Is it just me, or does Bobby not look particularly yummy with his eyes closed?

"Sleepy" Bobby Slideshow


And, finally, I present what I'm calling my "bloopers" slideshow for this episode. Note to Music Wench," you will notice I did not include a "groin" shot immediately following my "pucker up" slide this time.

"Crazy" Bloopers Slideshow