Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ask, And It Shall Be Given You

I'm quite certain the Apostle Matthew did not have this in mind when he penned this scripture, but it works for me.

All I can say is...thank you, thank you, wonderful...beautiful... gracious Eliza. You don't know me from...well...Adam and yet you took the time to prepare this marvelous photo -- and the other two on your own blog -- because I asked you to. Hopefully, some day, I'll be able to honor a request from you.

I cannot thank you enough, so I'll just stop now and enjoy the view.

Generously provided by the very talented Eliza of "The Velocity of Vincent" blog and website.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

You're very welcome :-)

Put it down to enjoying a challenge and a need to escape the madness that is Christmas for a while....

well,that and the fact that I get to look through Bobby pics for ages :-D

BobbyG said...

Ah yes. I do enjoy looking at my Bobby pics, too. Once upon a time a seller on eBay had a photo that VDO "allegedly" signed as Bobby Goren. Wish I would have thought to save that one. Then "we" could have used Bobby's signature. Thanks and may you and your family have a truly wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Cheers sweet baby *kisses*

val said...

Eliza rises to challenges so brilliantly. She is the very foundation of Vincent-World Online. (And off it, actually).