Friday, December 21, 2007

Eliza...I Have A Request

Eliza...oh wonderfully talented and gifted one...I have a favor to ask of you. One of the girls at the office sent me the following picture in an email, and I was just wondering if, assuming you see this humble plea, you might -- oh, I don't know -- be able to work your magic and make all us Vincent Vixens a similar greeting from our Darling Detective Bobby?

If you can grant me this small boon, it would make me the happiest of women. If not, that's okay, too. I had to ask.

6 comments:

val said...

I'll pass your message on to Eliza - only just saw your request myself.

Eliza said...

BobbyG..I'll give it a go :-)

BobbyG said...

Thanks to you both. I know if anyone can do it, Eliza can. Thanks.

Eliza said...

I think I did what you wanted..have a look at my blog :-D

I did make one with V's autograph on it,but then I thought about the strange people out there who would think it was real LOL

val said...

And she has done it - times 2 (you know she can never resist it).

Eliza said...

This is the link for the VDO pic:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9701/vdony1zo0.jpg

If you like it you're welcome to save it,post it,whatever you want really :-D