Friday, December 7, 2007

"Untethered" Unleashed

Watched it...spent two hours capping it and another forty-five minutes uploading photos to Blogger. I am presently watching it again on the USA repeat. I won't divulge any of the storyline for anyone who may not have seen the episode yet. Only going to say...for me...this is the best work I've seen from VDO on LOCI, and he is always GREAT!!! Lots of "stuff" going on in this epi. Stuff that they can carry forward into future episodes...if the writers ever end their strike. Bet the message boards are humming about this one.

It's 2:00a.m. and I'm going to bed. Enjoy!










































5 comments:

val said...

My what a busy girl you've been! No more need for Jeannettesattic now!

Anonymous said...

You HAVE been busy! Thank you for sharing; can't wait to see this (but I'm gonna have to)

BobbyG said...

Val,that is precisely why I wanted to learn how to do this screen capping thing. I was spending an absolute fortune. With your help, I learned how to do that. Next on the agenda is a new computer and printer, so I can have as much Bobby at my fingertips as I can stand...for me...not to sell. That's not my thing. Oh, and for the record, I can stand a whole lot of Bobby.

mary said...

It was great but a part of me missess the happy focused brilliant
Bobby of old. I know VDO enjoys this more and I am glad cus that means, I hope, he will do season 8,9,19 etc. but... Is that crazy or what.

BobbyG said...

Mary, nothing crazy that I can see. I'm ready for the Bobby of old to make a comeback, too. I've had enough "angst" to last me a good, long while. I figure...now...he will become the "father" figure for Donny. I just hope he doesn't find a finger to wrap that big ol' diamond around. I'll never be ready for an engaged or married Bobby.