Monday, December 10, 2007

Black T-Shirt of Hotness

Okay, first...I apologize if I "outbid" any Vincent Vixen for the following item, but I just "had to have" a BTOH for my very own. I plan on sleeping with it tonight...well...many nights to come. In lieu of the "real thing," a girl will do what she has to do to get by...ya know?

Take heart, there is another BTOH listed on eBay right now. The seller states it is the last one they have and the bid at the moment is $175. This one...like the one I bought...states the shirt is from VDO's very own "working wardrobe." The one I have is a size 2XL-Tall. The name "Goren" is printed in blue ink on the label with a number 2 circled beside his name.

That's all I've got to report except to say that I believe I may have bought myself one really expensive pillowcase. 'Tis an early Christmas present and my "reward" for surviving the SBA Audit.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Val's trying to get me to bid on that last BTSOH but the bidding is up way too far. Oh well. Maybe someday I'll get lucky and win an item of Vincent's clothes.

BobbyG said...

I know, JoJo, his clothing can be a bit pricey. I paid way more than I should have, but I rationalized it by spending some of my bonus money on it. I don't count my bonus as part of my regular salary...coz I never know if I'm going to get one every year, so this was like "found" money and I sure did find a good way to spend some of it. Hang in there...you'll get something of his someday...soon, I hope.

Anonymous said...

Happy snuggling - it must be lovely!!

val said...

Congratulations. They should always go to genuine VDO fans. I hope JoJo can sneak in a last-minute bid like I did for the maroon shirt.

mary said...

I am so jealous!! Since I basiclly work for hubby and his pals I don't see any bonus of the monetary kind:) so thats a bit pricey for me but I will enjoy knowing someone is enjoying ;)