Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bobby Quotes From "One"

After all my "woebegone" posts of depression and such this week, I decided to focus on something a little more appealing to all of us...Bobby. (Is anyone truly surprised?) Actually, I've been contemplating a rather ambitious undertaking for a few weeks now; i.e., noting my favorite quotes from each Bobby LOCI episode and capping the corresponding photos. I'm not sure how far I'll get, but here is my first meager effort.

Now, before any of you email me, I realize that the pictures for "One" do not "exactly" match the quotes. I tried, but...quite frankly...I opted to go with photos that I liked vs. the actual scene...although they're pretty close.

Okay...so, right off the bat, I don't have a quote to go with this picture...I just like how Bobby looks. You know...lost in thought...thinking about ME.

Goren: "Mr. Kersten, I give you my word...we'll catch 'em."

Goren: "Well, you don't get to do this for a bunch of rocks."

Goren: "For someone who was outside all weekend, you look as pale as I do. Spending all that time indoors by yourself wouldn't have been much fun. So, can we talk to your friend?"

Goren: "Does it bother you that the same people who just jacked 300 million are maxing out a stolen credit card?"
Eames: "Once a thief. You said yourself, they're impulsive."

Goren: "Okay, if it doesn't bother you."

Goren: "I just like to watch."

Goren: "Bad guys do what good guys dream."

Goren: "This is her boyfriend. We think he was shot while trying to protect her."

Goren: "That's what boyfriends are supposed to do."

Goren: "I lied. Sorry."

Eames: "Men come and go, but diamonds..."
Goren: "Diamonds don't keep you warm at night."
Okay, I think I can safely say that we all would like to know how Goren spends his time inside...alone or otherwise, and I volunteer to let him keep me warm at night. Well, in a way...he sort of already does. So, does anyone else have a favorite line they want to share?

9 comments:

Music Wench said...

So many quotes, so little time! LOL Great job! Several quotes come to mind. The one about they guy chewing the inside of his cheek like a nervous chipmunk, everything he said to Henry Talbot and the whole size 13 rap and of course from Best Defense -

Eames: There's losing and there's losing to your wife.

Goren: And then there's getting your balls handed to you on a platter.

LOL Thanks for sharing those caps. You know, the first time I watched One when it first debuted I couldn't stand Goren! My how far I've come from those days. :-D

BobbyG said...

I didn't even watch the show the first season. I did a post about that a while back, before you started reading...I'll send it to you. Anyway, I didn't think Bobby was handsome AT ALL in the beginning, but I was captivated by all his shenanigans, so I started watching the show regularly. Then one day, it just sort of DAWNED on me how scrumptious he was and the rest...as they say...is history.

I recognize those quotes and will note them when I get to those episodes.

jazzy said...

so many fave quotes, but most of all i would LOVE to hear him saying my real name (in fact it would kill me)!! since it is an american name i keep on hoping...

aprilspring said...

I too was one of those girls who wouldn't even watch CI. I couldn't understand what it was about Goren that everyone else could see. Well nothing was on one day and I decided to give it a try and now my eyes are opened. I guess someone hitted me with a brick. haha. I don't have a favorite quote, because to me all of them are, but I love the pic under 'I just like to watch'. He could watch me all night...

Anonymous said...

Too many cool and funny quotes to say!!Yea,Jazzy to say with his sexy smokey voice my name..heaven!!
I really lovethe:Bing!!..Reallity!!Yes,I love diamonds,well never had one;but sometimes I would choose them over a guy.But it comes to Bobby,I would think twice,of course Bobbyis the choise!!

val said...

"It's just what I thought, you pluck your eyebrows" from Maledictus is quite fun. Also "Annie Ming Littleton was one of a kind" from Chinoiserie. Sad.

Then of course there are the two scenes from Chinoiserie where he plays with the unsuspecting people - the antiques importer/smuggler and the auction house woman.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, the thought of helping Bobby spend his time 'inside' has made me quite dizzy.... ;0) Well done on matching the lovely pictures to the quotes!

Eliza said...

I think you did a great job matching quotes to pictures.My mind has gone comletely blank though as to a favourite quote.I can SEE him doing things,but I can't remember a word,beyond the bit in 'Privilege' where he shouts at the son..I like that bit :-D

Anonymous said...

well the epi with the dead parole officer called ann... I counted, he said MY name over 20 times ;>)