Friday, May 23, 2008

Trunk Monkey - Auto Security System

There are several of these ads floating around "out there" on YouTube. Someone sent them to me in an email several months back. For the life of me, I don't know what prompted them to pop into my head tonight, but they did and here are a couple of my favorites. They're short and sweet. Well, maybe not "sweet," but they are short.


The Trunk Monkey Theft Retrieval System...I want one. (YouTube video by TrunkmonkeyRacing.)


How often have you wished for just such a device to be at your fingertips to enable you to dispatch with obnoxious drivers? Well, if not a Trunk Monkey...perhaps a grenade launcher. (YouTube video by kidLoveCha.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a much more effective method than one finger LOL

Music Wench said...

LOL Oh I want a trunk monkey!!! I'd want to take it to work with me, though. LOL

BobbyG said...

Then that would be, Work Monkey, wouldn't it, Music Wench? LOL I bet if we look hard enough, we can find one.

Kelly, my Loan Servicing Agent, gave me a magnet that states, "Don't make me release the flying monkeys." I put it on the loan officers' filing cabinet where I keep each one's loan files I am processing. Each one has a drawer with their name on it. The magnet is presently resting on Andy's drawer.