Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goren In Plain Sight

With MANY thanks to Music Wench for this USA promo. I had not seen it yet. This is absolutely marvelous! Can't wait to see what other gems USA has up their sleeve. Love the line about "I've gotta go cuz it's 32 hours to New York. You put the siren on, it makes it go faster." And he SMELLS the pie...strawberry-rhubarb. Vintage Bobby... SIGH...I want him back! At least "promo" Bobby still has a sense of humor.



Thanks again Music Wench and to Jryan62 for posting it on YouTube. You guys ROCK!!! Am so glad I checked my email before turning in for the night.

9 comments:

Music Wench said...

You're more than welcome. I'm pleased to be the messenger of good tidings when I stumble across these things. After all, my friends and family members just don't seem to share the same enthusiasm when I gleefully exclaim, "Oh look!!! There's that USA promo with Bobby Goren in it!" Keeps them from wanting to send me to therapy and keeps me from thinking they're idiots for not being more excited! LOL

Happily looking forward to June 8.

mary said...

Thats great!! I hadn't seen it. I agree I would like to see the "old" happy Bobby back!

Anonymous said...

Yummy man..so yummmy!!
He dosen't have to sniff the pie,he can sniff me!!I smell better,and won't mind it at all!!

Anonymous said...

On day, I will learn how to download these things and keep them securely on my PC until time itself ends ;0)

He's looking SO fine......

Eliza said...

It's great to see him so upbeat..but wouldn't you have thrown the pie down and dragged him inside instead?? Or maybe thats just me :-D

BobbyG said...

Hmmm? Pie or Bobby...Pie or Bobby? Gee, Eliza, can't I have BOTH?

jazzy said...

but she did let him go!! still can't believe it

Jane said...

Forget the pie! I'll have a Big helping of Bobby please :)

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful... oh you guys 'cross the pond are so lucky