Friday, June 6, 2008

In Bed With Bobby

So, I messed up my back this morning, getting dressed for work of all things. I was pulling on my jeans and I felt something...pop in my lower back. It's always something...ya know? I had to go into the office to finish packaging a deal for Andy, but was back home and in bed by 12:30ish. Luckily, USA is running a marathon of the first half of Season 7, so here I am in bed...with Bobby. Logan pops in every other hour, but I quickly shoo him away.

Then one of my favorite sellers on eBay sent me a bunch of thumbnail pictures of VDO. I have seen most of them, but there were a few new ones...at least I don't recall seeing them before. Plus some of them I had only seen with the lovely watermarks emblazoned across the front of VDO's exquisite form. So, while I waited for the pain pill to kick in, I fiddled around with a Photobucket slideshow.



The bummer is, I have a most excellent seat for "Jersey Boys" down at The Aronoff Center tonight. This invariably happens to me...I buy a ticket for an event...then can't go for some reason. One day I'll learn to wait until the day of the show to purchase my ticket. Meanwhile, I'll just lay here and console myself with some Bobby.

3 comments:

Music Wench said...

Hmm...Jersey Boys or Bobby Goren...let's see...oh you know who I would go for. ;)

Sorry to hear about your back. I'm sure Vincent photos will help you feel better. :)

Eliza said...

I have a feeling I'd go for Bobby too :-D

I hope your back feels better with some rest..I'd send Vincent to give you some TLC if I could

BobbyG said...

Ah, Eliza...you make me smile. But did you not read the part about the bad back...wouldn't be much good for Bobby in my present condition, I fear. Of course, there are other things...hmmmmm. It is a nice dream.