Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For Music Wench

As you may or may not know, Music Wench is a huge fan of...not only...our big ol' teddy bear of a detective Robert Goren, but she spreads the love around to include Eames and Ross as well. She has mentioned on her own blog how much she admires and respects Vincent D'Onofrio, Kathryn Erbe, and Eric Bogosian and the depth and range they bring to the characters we have grown to love and sometimes "anguish" over on Law & Order CI.

On her blog post for today, Music Wench was lamenting the fact that she couldn't locate any screen caps of Eames for the "Betrayed" episode that aired Sunday night. So, just for you, Music Wench, I went back and snagged a few shots of Eames and Ross and Bobby (because I can't help myself). I mean what would an episode of LOCI be without Bobby? Oh, yeah. I guess we call those Logan and Wheeler epis, right? And while I watch them, I don't cap 'em.

Without further ado, I give you Eames and Ross, and a bit of Bobby thrown in for good measure. I hope you enjoy them.

Betrayed Mix Slideshow #1



Betrayed Mix Slideshow #2

7 comments:

Music Wench said...

Wow! Thanks so much! You're really fast with this! I just adore everyone on this show. LOL I even love Logan and Wheeler these days. Not as much as I love Goren and Eames but Logan was my first L&O crush back in the day. :)

You're the best BobbyG! This really made my day!

BobbyG said...

You're welcome, and I will send you the photos or the link to my Photobucket acccount, so you can snag the ones you like for yourself. I tried last night, but Yahoo mail was not cooperating. Glad you liked it.

Anonymous said...

Some of us are still not happy with 'The Water Carrier' so that could explain the lack of her pictorially elsewhere ;0) Sadly, some of the looks on her face this episode made me long to slap her... (sorry, I love him!)

tate31nym said...

Shrugs... I loves him too, but I am okay with my heterosexual girl crush on Eames too.

haha.

Eliza said...

I'm as guilty as the next capper of deleting Eames.It's not that I don't like her,it's just that I love Bobby more :-)

There is a great site for Kathryn pics here:

http://www.galleries.strangevisitor.org/index.php?cat=3

Goddessdster said...

Great Caps! I'm glad to see some love for my new girl crush! I though she was great in this episode.

BobbyG said...

Hi Goddessdster and welcome. I've seen your comments on other blogs, but this is your first visit here, so thanks for stopping by. Now that I know there are so many Eames fans out there, I will TRY to make a special slideshow for you guys for each G/E episode as well.