Sunday, June 22, 2008

You Know You've Got It Bad For Bobby When...

...You have more articles of “Bobby clothing” in your closet than you do your own.

You’re on your second Photobucket “Pro” account, so you have a place to store all your Bobby photos and slideshows. (Heaven help me if I ever learn how to make videos.)

You go to sleep thinking about Bobby.

You wake up thinking about Bobby.

You have enough pictures of Bobby to wallpaper every square inch of space in your apartment…and then some.

You carry a mini-photo album filled with your favorite Bobby photos everywhere you go.

The doorbell rings and you’re genuinely disappointed when you don’t find Bobby standing on the doorstep, looking a wee bit tentative…albeit absolutely gorgeous…and proffering a strawberry-rhubarb pie.

And finally, you know you’ve got it bad for Bobby when…

You take a vacation day on Monday because you anticipate staying up half the night making screen caps and slideshows of the latest LOCI Bobby episode that airs tonight on the USA Network.

Oh, and in the remote possibility that you’ve forgotten...this is what the dear boy looked like when we last left him.

8 comments:

jazzy said...

you got a photobucket pro account? wow, that is really cool :)

sweet sparkling slideshow - he deserves stars ***** he's THE star!

Anonymous said...

I got all of thiose simptons for "got it bad for Bobby",and much,much more!!:);))

val said...

Oh yes!

Music Wench said...

All I can say is, I can relate to all those except I don't have a photobucket pro account. LOL

You took Monday off! Good for you, kiddo! Will check your site first thing Monday. :) Unfortunately I have to work Monday morning but at my first opportunity, I'm here. :-D

Gorgeous photos. I'm looking forward to good things tonight!

Eliza said...

Somehow I think I can relate to how you feel :-D

Although you really should get a coffee mug made with his picture on....or a wallet...or mousemat..or bag..or t-shirt....not that I have those things,apart from the mug and the mousemat ::blush::

BobbyG said...

I don't have a mug, but I have at least six mousepads with his picture...different ones. A friend made me a keychain for my birthday. Other than hundreds and hundreds of pictures and a dozen or so photo albums to hold them, I guess I'm pretty dull. I did just order a black tee shirt that says, "Goren Knows Everything," but no picture. Guess I'll have to work on that mug thing, huh? I would like to have a pillow case with his picture.

Anonymous said...

I have one key chain with 'New York' on one side and 'Stud Muffin' on the other (guess who that reminds me of and where I bought it ?!) and two more with the initial 'V' on. I don't carry an album around, but he IS in my purse (at least twice) and on my cell phone (3 photos), for which the ring tone is the (old) LOCI theme (thanks to Eliza of course). My text message alert is lots of people saying 'Vincent D'Onofrio' from the beginning of a Jenn-cho video. I have 2 photos of him on my work desk, two on writing desk in my bedroom, and one on my dressing table,...if there is a 'cure' I don't want it!! Welcome to my - beautiful - world ;0)

aprilspring said...

Well, that pretty much sums it up for me. I guess I am a Bobby fanatic, except I don't have that photobucket pro, well, not yet. my PC has many, many photos on it and my cell also has photos on it. I guess you can say I am hook. Love it, love him. I wouldn't want it any other way...