Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Vincent D'Onofrio Quiz

I took this quiz ages...and I do mean "ages" ago, but kept it as a "favorite" in my bookmarks. Just happened upon it a few minutes ago and thought I would see if the link still worked...it does. So, if you haven't taken the quiz, now is your chance and, if you have...but it's been a while...you may want to take it again.

Just click on this link, The Vincent D'Onofrio Quiz, to see which VDO character you would be. I always come up with Detective Robert Goren. Yeah, I wish. This is what Quizilla says about him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...I have NO idea where to start answering that quiz - so I'm chickening out.

Eliza said...

I got Bob Howard:

"You are Bob Howard.You like to think deep thoughts.You are pretty crazy,and you feel you are not worthy of great love.You like to write,and you love your mommy.Oh yes,you are really,really,really hot."

I guess I should be thankful I didn't get Carl or Pooh Bear :-D

Music Wench said...

Well, we're still getting similar results! LOL I'm Detective Robert Goren, too.

I was actually worried I'd be the guy from The Cell! LOL

BASRIC said...

I love quizzes. I got a 22 on the first and I am Newton boy on the second. I don't know about me being "hot, hot, hot, but he certainly is.

BobbyG said...

Hi Basric. Thanks for your first visit and for taking the time to leave a comment. I just checked out your blog. WOW...that took some time...what you did with Purgatory. And we all agree that Bobby is one HOT stud.

val said...

I'm Edgar/Bug!