Friday, June 27, 2008

Vincent D'Onofrio in TV Guide

So, I opened up my online TV Listings page and was greeted with the following "Insider" article: "Vincent D'Onofrio Puts Criminal Intent's Goren On The Couch." (Pardon me while I pause to exhale a big heady sigh and catch my breath.) Wouldn't we all just LOVE to do that very thing, but I digress. Here is a link to the article. There was no photo, so I decided to add a recent one...just in case you've forgotten what the dear boy looks like.



I've been using this particular TV Listings site for years, and this is the FIRST time VDO has ever made a headline article. 'Bout damn time is all I can say!!

8 comments:

Music Wench said...

Did you get the actual TV Guide magazine? I picked one up yesterday at the market. First time I didn't mind waiting in line! LOL That does have a picture of Goren. It's from the USA promo batch from the beginning of the season but hey, I'll take anything! There's also that photo of Goren and Eames sitting on her desk from Betrayed.

This is the first time I've bought a TV Guide in years! LOL

BobbyG said...

Hi Music Wench. Not yet. I went searching for the magazine yesterday on my lunch hour, but the newsstand did not have the new one yet, so I'm going back again this evening after work. I had heard there were a couple of photos. I'm just glad to see VDO/Goren getting some national "exposure." Next stop...Emmy nomination!!!

Jane said...

I was surpries to hear that V was going to be in TV Guide, they have such a love affair with SVU (why I don't know) CI is usually ignored.

Anonymous said...

Vincent may have been 'on the couch' (what a lovely idea), but I'm not sure the writer of the article was even in the same city ;0) Never mind, it's nice to see him get some attention for once!

Eliza said...

It's always nice to see Vincent/Bobby/CI get some attention.Hell,I scan the tv I is on,just in case..I do that as soon as I get my listing magazine too :-)

jazzy said...

i love what he said about olivia :)

bobbyG, the picture of him is very mouth-watering!!

aprilspring said...

I got a copy of that tv guide. I do not usually buy the guide. I already know when all my programs will be on, but I had to have it for Vincent. Love the pic you have and I love the pics the guide used. thanks..

BASRIC said...

I love the way you framed him. I have a weakness for unusual framings. And of course he is beautifyl. I love him scruffy.