Saturday, June 21, 2008

How Smart Are You?

Here's a little something to keep you preoccupied on a Saturday evening, assuming you aren't watching the rerun of "Purgatory" on NBC, or otherwise engaged in another pleasurable pastime. Oh goody...it's a test.

Oh, and when it says you have only 8 seconds to answer the question, they aren't kidding. Re-taking the test mixes up the questions, so you gain nothing there.

Follow this link to the Smart or Stoopid quiz. (My apologies...I did not make up the name.) Have fun.

4 comments:

Music Wench said...

Did not watch Purgatory - probably never will again - but the Tigers are playing and there is a chance they won't suck so we're watching that.

Took the test and am happy to say that despite not knowing who sang the rap song and that the Evolution is a Mitsubishi, it told me I'm smart. LOL It was fast, too, wasn't it. I also missed the amount of change because it was the first one and by the time I figured it out I ran out of time! Hey, math was not my forte! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Eliza said...

I got 18.2 out of 20..so I'm smart!! I think I just got lucky because I guessed a lot LOL

BobbyG said...

Thanks for playing, guys. Wouldn't you just love to see how Bobby scored on this test? I needed more than 8 seconds on some of them. By the time you read the question, find the answer and click on it...BAM...8 seconds are POOF!

Yeah, I turned out "smart" too. Which in and of itself makes me want to question the validity of the test. LOL Happy Sunday everyone and Happy new LOCI Bobby episode day. I am so easily pleased.

val said...

It told me the average score was 18.2 and mine was 26, making me 42.9% brighter than the average!