Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Peek At Betrayed

I know, you've already seen this a thousand other places, so sue me. I can't help myself, and I can't help lovin' me some Bobby. Although I have to admit that it does seem a bit silly to post this when I will have the whole episode come Sunday evening. Oh, well.

Looking forward to this episode and, hopefully, things getting back to "normal."






All videos courtesy of TXCANY over at YouTube. With thanks to The Reel and to Music Wench for the heads-up that they even exist.

5 comments:

Music Wench said...

It's never silly to post these things. The more the better! LOL I watch every one even if I have it on my blog! It's just so nice to see glimpses of them before the actual show. Makes me feel less anxious because I see Goren and Eames working well together and Bobby in casual clothing is always wonderful to see. ;-)

BobbyG said...

And his beard is back, Music Wench. He's looking all scruffy and yummy again, and he must feel pretty secure because he's mixin' it up with Ross already. Like you, I want to see how they handle Eames and Goren making amends, but I bet they just slough it off with a passing comment. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU,I never seen this!!
You can't have enaf of Bobby!!Never ever never!!Even when he looks so down,he is still sexy Bobby!!

Anonymous said...

It feels SO good to have new Bobby to look forward to doesn't it :0)

Eliza said...

I actually hadn't seen the bottom one before......looks like it could be just like the CI we know and love this week,so hopefully a bit lighter on the angst.Not that I mind the angst,but it will be nice to see Bobby and Alex doing what they do best again