Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ask...And Ye Shall Receive...Sometimes

Earlier this week...like Wednesday...I sent an email to Angie of "Angie's Vincent D'Onofrio's Wallpapers" and asked her if she planned to make a wallpaper of the "Purgatory" episode. She, very kindly, emailed me back that same day and said she had some nice screen captures and had every intention of making a wallpaper. I just checked her site a few moments ago, and here it is. Very nice!

Now, just so you know, Angie is very specific on her website as to the purpose/intent of her work; i.e., her wallpapers are for personal use only and NOT for sale. Be sure to check out the rest of her wallpapers and calendars and such by clicking on the link under "Fun Places To Visit" on my blog or through the link at the beginning of this post. She...like so many other talented VDO fans... does great work.

4 comments:

Music Wench said...

I love her site! Thanks for the heads up on the update. I still have the Self Made wallpaper up. I was using the calendar but I keep forgetting to change it in a timely fashion. LOL

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sight he is!!!!

Eliza said...

I have always loved Angie's work and this is no exception to that rule :-D

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute teddy bear..mmmm..mmm!!