Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So, You've Had A Bad Day

Back around December 18th, I posted a rather emotional story about how one of my employees, Sandy, got pissed off at me and quit on the spot. Well, she stomped out the door without a word to anyone and didn't show up for work the next day...just called in and told the president of the company she wouldn't be back. Enough of that; it is not my intent to dredge up old wounds. Besides, the place is running better than ever without her.

Anyway, the day after all this happened, Mike...bless his heart...in an effort to lift my spirits...sent me the following video. Granted, I doubt if any/many of the scenes depicted are actually "real," but they do make for rather entertaining viewing. I mean, who among us has not wanted to bang on their computer (or perhaps a fellow colleague) with a sledgehammer at one time or another?

6 comments:

Music Wench said...

Oh my that was very funny! LOL I've wanted to take a sledge hammer to my computer at work for a while now! And now that they got us a new printer, I want to push it out to the road in hopes someone will hit it!

Thanks for sharing it! What I wouldn't give to be able to strangle and hit one particular person at work like that guy who went over the tables! LOL

BobbyG said...

Yeah, I thought this was pretty funny. I am always threatening to carry my computer up to fourth floor and drop it out a window. They'd only give me another...worse...one. LOL

And I'm always threatening to staple things to Andy's head. So far, I have resisted...so far.

Eliza said...

oh boy,you couldn't have picked a better day to post that!! After yesterday I would have cheerfully taken a hammer to mine..trouble is I'm the boss so I'd have had to replace it :-(

Thank you for reminding me that it wasn't that bad,and for making me laugh!!!

BobbyG said...

Always ready and willing to share the laughter, Eliza. Glad you enjoyed it. How about a collage of Bobby SMILES? Have you ever done one of him all smiles?

val said...

Oh, wouldn't you just love to...

BASRIC said...

I have beat on mine before, and almost thrown it out the window.