Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hot Stuff

Well, obviously I have too much time on my hands this evening, but I "blame" Jazzylin for this one. (It's a good thing, Jazzy. Jazzy, I have to ask...do you ever sleep? You're amazing.) She sent me a link to her latest video and, after watching that, I found this.

You've probably seen it before. I don't recall seeing this one, but then my short term memory isn't what it used to be. Anyway, I doubt the Bobby/Vincent D'onofrio fans out there will take issue with the title.


With thanks to LielieS from YouTube. (It's mostly Bobby, but there are a couple of juicy VDO movie scenes as well since LOCI has never shown Bobby like this...or did I miss an episode? Didn't think so.)

8 comments:

Jane said...

Oh My God!! This Is Fabulous!

You just made my day :)

BobbyG said...

Tess...glad to be of assistance. I take credit ONLY for finding it.

Anonymous said...

HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT..STUFF..YESSS!!

val said...

Hot Stuff indeed. The song was written with VIncent in mind!

Anonymous said...

I just have to go and wash my eyes out with warm water after seeing the blonde witch....

Cool video - how did you know this is on one of my 'Vincent' CDs?!

Eliza said...

It really is a great video,especially the way she left some of the dialogue..really adds something to it.But...whenever I see a really good video using a perfect piece of music I just end up kicking myself cos I didn't think of it first LOL

Music Wench said...

I remember this! And it is a great video. I love it! Can never watch these videos too much, you know? :)

jazzy said...

lielieS is great!!!
she is very young but interested in hot guys AND in politics AND history! please watch her political videos.


("sleep" ... must find out what this word means)