Monday, June 23, 2008

Betrayed Slideshows

I don't want to spoil it for those who have not had the opportunity to see the episode yet, but I think it was a good, solid effort. Eames and Bobby aren't quite back to normal yet, but he is trying to bridge the gap. Bless his heart...he's like all men. He just wants things to be back the way they were, but he's not quite sure how to make that happen. They didn't dwell on it and it was pretty much back to solving the case and not a lot of partner angst or personal drama. Although, I think Ross is gonna have a wee bit of explaining to do to Rodgers.

Okay, I just have to mention the scene with the blonde bimbette who called Bobby "Bullwinkle." I thought I was going to bust a gut laughing when Eames handed Bobby that "sex tape," and he actually grimaced as he very tentatively accepted it. Nice to have a bit of humor back in the squad room.

Oh, and one last thing. What was up with all the "extra" people walking around the squad room...behind Bobby...in front of Bobby? Did anyone else find it distracting and exceedingly annoying? I have never noticed it to that extent before.

Betrayed Slideshow I


Betrayed Slideshow II

10 comments:

Music Wench said...

Great caps! I enjoyed last night's episode. This is how I hope they handle the rest of the season. :) Will put up a review tonight probably. Hard to do at work. LOL

Just wanted to stop in and see your caps. You're doing a great job with photobucket! :)

Thanks for giving me a nice mid morning break!

BobbyG said...

Look forward to reading your review this evening. And thanks for your kind comments. I am but a "grasshopper," however, who still has much to learn.

Eliza said...

I read your review this morning before I saw the episode so it gave me some pointers as to what to watch out for.

The expression on his face when handed the tape was priceless,as was the way he took it with two fingers :-)

I actually liked that Eames took more of a lead in this one,Bobbys way of making it up to her?

Hadn't really thought about the 'background' artists being in the foreground more,but when I looked at the caps I did.....we should start a petition to stop people blocking our man!!!!

I'll have to watch it again to actually make sense I think :-D

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen this yet, but with luck, tomorrow. Jeeze, he's looking lipsmackingly delicious! Would ya look at those beautiful silver curls *sighs*

val said...

Isn't he just delicious? Thanks for the great slideshows.

BobbyG said...

Eliza, I finished-up around 2:00a.m. -- my time. I try not to give too much away in my post narrative because I don't want to spoil it for those who have not seen it. That Bullwinkle scene and the nasty lady with the sex tape though...I had to say something about that.

I don't consider what I do a true "review" in any event. I just know what I like and don't like.

Yes, Eames taking the lead was good. I think Bobby tried to stay in the background a bit, trying to earn/feel his way back into Eames' good graces. I liked the scene with her and Eric Roberts in the interrogation room. I think she was ready to kick his arrogant butt. LOL

I also liked it when she told the Captain that, "All due respect," it was time for her and Goren to interview the Cathy-chick. If Bobby would have said that, the Captain would have gotten all defensive.

Enough of that...it was a good episode...I think. Oh, and I noticed all those people swarming around in that one scene. All I could think of while I was watching it was...how am I going to be able to cap this scene with all these bloody people milling about. Funny how my thought processes and priorities have changed since I've gone all technical. LOL

BobbyG said...

Diane, you will love it. And, yes, he is as lovely as ever...silver curls and all.

jazzy said...

thank you for this wonderful slideshow :)
gotta love this epi! beard, BTSOH, curls...

i just wanna haaaaaveee him!!!!

Jane said...

Would you mind if I just stayed here all day? I can't take my eye's off him!

BobbyG said...

Jazzy, you are most welcome, but Eliza's photos are better. She gets the HD download and mine is just plain old regular TV, but I can live with it. Thanks for stopping by. Always good to hear from you.

Tess, LOL, you may stay as long as you like. And to continue on with your train of thought regarding you can't take your eyes off him, and since I am a couple of weeks removed from seeing "Jersey Boys," may I add...he'd be like heaven to touch, I want to hold him so much, at long last love has arrived, and I thank God I'm alive, he's just too good to be true...well, you know the rest.