Monday, July 13, 2009

"All In" Preview & Promo

I've been in a bad mood all day, so it was nice to find this at the end of the work day. Looking forward to next week's episode, even though that will mean we have only one more Bobby episode left. Argh! I wish USA would make a decision about Season 9, so they can start filming before winter. Sorry, but I'm tired of the overcoat and scarf. I want to see me some "Bobby" walking down the street...if you know what I'm talking about.

I simply could not get "into" last night's episode. I guess it was okay, but I found myself wishing it would end, so I could see the preview for next week. The teaser says, "Goren enters the city's most dangerous underworld of high stakes gambling, sex & murder." Then there is a short snippet when we see Bobby brandishing his gun, and he taunts this guy by saying, "You wanna bet that I have the rage to take somebody's life?" Oh yeah, I'm ready...bring it on.

So, here's the USA Network clip.


"All In" Promo