Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday...Music Wench!!!

Well, today is Music Wench's birthday. I'm not saying how many years "young" she is today, but if you want to know, feel free to check out her blog here. You may also leave a "Happy Birthday" message there if you are thus inclined. (Every time I link a site like that, I am reminded that Music Wench is the one who taught me how to do that, so thank you, Music Wench.)

I'm not clever or talented or technically savvy enough to put together an animated collage or a music video tribute, so I fear the best I could do was assemble a smattering of photos of young Bobby, "mature" Bobby, Eames, Bobby with Eames, some Vincent shots, and there's even a photo or two of Ross thrown in for good measure. I know you like them all.

So, I am getting ready to head out to the farmer's market in a bit, but wanted to post this birthday wish "early." I hope you have a wonderful day doing whatever your heart desires. Make it special and tell us all about it on your blog.

Happy Birthday from Bobby and the gang!



And just for fun, here's a little Birthday ditty from "Sir Paul" to get your day rockin' right.