Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Major Case" Clip

Well, after last week's mediocre offering, I cannot say I am "looking forward" to this week's episode. But this is the one where Wheeler goes into labor and Eames fills in for her. Seeing Eames play off Nichols could make for some interesting...even entertaining... television if in the hands of "decent" even competent writers, but the lackluster writing has been more than adequately dissected on other blogs and forums, so I'll just leave it at that...for now.

Just watch as the "clueless" men continue to ramble on and on while Wheeler stands there in a puddle of amniotic fluid, leaving Eames to come to the rescue. Seeing Ross rise gingerly from his chair to take a gander at the watery deluge on his office floor is pretty funny, I have to say. Men...God bless 'em.

My main question from this clip: What is Goren doing in Tennessee; especially without Eames? I didn't think they went to the bathroom without the other one tagging along. Perhaps Bobby is visiting the Nashville Film Festival with his buddy Vincent? My secondary question: I wonder how Bobby would have reacted had he been in Ross's office when this happened. No problem, right? Bobby always ...in theory...knows what to do.