Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vincent Talks About "Men In Black"

First of all, many, many thanks to Jazzy and Eliza for turning me on to this series of interviews that Vincent D'Onofrio gave in Paris recently. Well, it was probably one interview, but they covered a LOT of topics, and God Bless 'em, the Allocine.com website has archived a bunch of them at their site. Perhaps you've seen them. I haven't, but I'm gonna be watching...and posting...them all. (It's a disease...I can't help myself.)

If you watch, I believe you will come to understand "why" I chose to post this one first. As Vincent explains how he came up with the "bug walk" in Men In Black, he extends his leg and puts his big ol' Size 13 right up in the camera. It's cute. Note to self: You're starting to like him too much.


Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that there are French subtitles, so feel free to practice reading your French "whilst" listening to Vincent's dulcet tones.