Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodbye February...HELLO March!

Well, Mother Nature, I sincerely hope you prove that "age-old" saying wrong and you come in like a "lamb" this time because you've been roaring like a "lion" throughout the entire month of February. So, give it a break, okay?

Golly, I...for one...am glad to be seeing the backside of this month. Granted, we have not seen the significant snowfalls the likes of those poor folks on the east coast...from D.C. and up through Philadelphia, New York, Boston and points beyond, but we've endured our fair share. Now, we get to look forward to the spring thaw and...flooding.

Oh, well, I'm not gonna think about that today. Instead, I believe I shall focus my thoughts on the photos below. That should be sufficient to take the chill off these end-of-winter nights. These are some of my favorite photos from Season 8. Enjoy.

Click to play this Smilebox calendar: March 2010
Create your own calendar - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own printable calendar

5 comments:

Music Wench said...

Ah, yes, only he could make facial hair look good to me. :-D

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It's been a bitterly cold, but lovely sunny day in my part of the UK - and it just got even sunnier seeing your lovely March calendar :0)

BobbyG said...

Music Wench, I like him with just a wee bit of 5:00 shadow, or a couple of days of stubble, or the way he looks in these pictures, or completely clean shaven. I guess I just like him, and after the day I've had, I could use a hug from this big ol' teddy bear.

Diane, glad you liked it. Not that we haven't all seen these pictures a thousand times over. It's a hard task indeed to limit oneself to only three for a page. And if there is anyone who can "heat" up a room, it is most certainly Mr. D'Wonderful.

sixtwosue said...

In like a lion, out like a lion.

Eliza said...

It's late..and I'm late, given that it's almost the 5th here..but I'm so glad I remembered your calendar eventually :-)

I love the beard,btw..almost miss it