Monday, February 22, 2010

The Man Your Man Could Smell Like

An odd title, I know, but it is the title of an "Old Spice" commercial that has become quite popular. It is rare that a television ad is catchy enough to garner my attention, but I just LOVE this one. It's funny, original, and I stop to watch it every time it airs on a station I happen to be viewing. That is the mark of a good marketing campaign in my book. The guy in the commercial is a former NFL football player and has the physique to prove it, and he also has another bit on the Old Spice website where he welcomes visitors to the site. Anyway, just something amusing I thought I would post here.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. I would have thought we would have gotten that one here, but Ive never seen it before.

BobbyG said...

I know, lovevdo69, I thought this was the funniest thing. He has another commercial where he is riding the horse backwards. Cute.

jazzy said...

Funny clip - thanks for posting!
There are so many fashy and expensive perfumes, but I still do love Old Spice! Occasionally I use it myself.
BTW Psychologists and brain researchers have investigated that fragrances have an huge effect on our subconscious mind. Fragrances also bring back good and/or bad memories and are responsible for how we are doing. That's what they say anyway. I find this interesting.