Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LOCI Season 5 Available For Pre-Order

Just got another update from TVShowsOnDVD.com regarding the release of Law & Order CI, Season 5. It is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com for $41.99. The other link to DVD Empire has it for sale at $39.99, but I'm not familiar with them, and Amazon and I are on a first name basis, so I went with the "tried & true."

Still no artwork that I could find, but I can wait...I've waited this long, what's a few more weeks? I went directly to Amazon.com at first, but they still have it listed as "sign up for notification when the DVD will be released," but if you use the direct link on the TVShowsOnDVD web page, it takes you to the order form. I've got my order in. Who's next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be ordering the US version shortly; unless there's word that the UK are getting exactly the same version released too. There's a site called Play.com, which now has a US site. Their prices included postage. However, I've never used them for orders from the States to the UK, although I almost tried 'Staten Island' via them...then I wussed out and went with Amazon ;0)

Perhaps NBC are doing this to cheer us up after Vincent and Kate leave, and poor LOCI sinks slowly into farce!!

Music Wench said...

I'll order it and I'll watch it on Netflix. I love Netflix. It seems all of LOCI that's available on DVD can be watched instantly!!!! When I'm bored at work....;-)

jazzy said...

Without any doubt I'll order it as soon as it is available at amazon.de
Which will be soon - hopefully.