Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Don't Go In The Woods - In Conversation

It has been one "crap-awful" day, and I have spent most of the evening ranting and railing...to no one in particular, mind you...over the unjust disposition of my "crap-awful" life. So, in an attempt to turn my thoughts to something considerably more pleasant, I thought I would post the next video from Sarasota.

While doing my rounds of the VDO blogs today, I noticed a "theme" of sorts surrounding VDO's movie: "Don't Go In The Woods," which I think should be "Into" the woods, but what do I know? To me, don't go "in" the woods sounds like someone cautioning me to not "pee" or...you know...in the woods, but I digress.

First up is the video. He talks a bit about the cost and who he got to work with him on the project. He talks about the movie again later in the interview, but I haven't "capped" that section yet. Then perhaps y'all don't care one way or another whether I capture the individual photos or not. Anyway, I'll get to it one day soon.

Video


I have two slideshows this time; one from the video and another of pictures taken during the "filming" of the movie. Doesn't he look positively scrumptious in camouflage?

Slideshow - Interview


Slideshow - Filming DGITW

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these SFF posts.
I confess, I bought my husband a pair of the camo shorts, just like the ones Vincent was wearing in the "taxi" pics. Yup, I think their sexy on Vincent, but don't tell the hubby that or he'll never wear them again.

havers said...

I really want to watch that movie. I hope I'll have the chance one time.

Vincent is really funny. Everybody outside the friends circle is an ass and he'll find out soon, how much the movie costed him.

But it's right. He knew the whole people around him so well and I think this way working is okay.

Anonymous said...

I could just sit and look at him...oh wait, mostly I do :0)

Music Wench said...

I want to be the woman he has his arm around. :-/

Thanks for posting! I'd love to see caps of everything he's in. ;-)

ann said...

... and i want to be in his circle

i am not an ass