Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Bobby's Birthday

He may be "gone," but Detective Robert Goren will "never" be forgotten. Yes, I know that a couple of the photos in the following collection are not "technically" of Bobby, but I couldn't help myself. As you can see, my preference runs to "scruffy" Bobby... albeit I'll take him anyway I can get him.

Happy Birthday, darlin'. I sure do miss you.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This greeting card created with Smilebox

5 comments:

havers said...

Lovely Collection.

Happy Birthday, Bobby.

Music Wench said...

I forgot all about his birthday! The only thing Nicole Wallace was good for was giving us personal info on Bobby!

Lovely birthday card. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Vincent is off that ((crashing and burning) show but dammit, I miss mah Bobby :0(

BASRIC said...

You are not alone. We all mourn thee loss of our detective.

ann said...

belated birthday wishes my darling bobby