Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vincent...The Player

I don't have a lot to say by way of a lead-in for this segment of the "In Conversation" interview. Let's just say it has been one "very" long week...month, and let it go at that...for now. (I may be back to "vent" later.) Regardless of how crappy things have been for me, however, at least I'm not buried underground like those poor miners in Chile. It is going to take...what...four months to "dig" them out. I cannot even begin to imagine what kind of hell they must be going through.

Anyway, here is Vincent D'Onofrio, talking about his death scene in "The Player" and the director, Robert Altman. You know, this is one VDO movie I actually saw at the time it was released...like on HBO or Showtime. Unfortunately, I didn't know who he was at the time. My how things have changed...for the better.

Video


Slideshow

5 comments:

Ruby said...

These are absolute heaven to watch, BobbyG! Thank you SO much!!

Anonymous said...

Like I said before, I bet Vincent thoroughly enjoyed thinking up an 'inventive' way for his character to die.

Note to dear Vincent: please stop it, it's upsetting, we'd rather you got laid than 'laid out' ;0)

ann said...

sorry life's been tough - so even more grateful thanks that through all your sh** you're still serving us delicious morsels of this fine man in interview - i am loving loving loving every word and every cap - a million times thank you

TJara said...

I hope all of this can distract you just a bit from your rl - I'm not gonna say anything smart or pretend I know how these things feel...

Music Wench said...

Again, thanks so much for posting!

I hope things get better for you. And I also hope posting these provide some distraction from rl.