Sunday, August 1, 2010

More From In Conversation With Vincent

In this segment, VDO talks about a new television show idea he is working on with James Yoshimura, the man who wrote the "Subway" episode in which he starred from Homicide Life On The Street. I cannot believe I've never watched this yet...even though I have owned the tape for a couple of years now.

Video


Slideshow


I just wish the folks who filmed the interview would have had the foresight to set up a camera, so that when he looked to his left, we could have seen his handsome face from that angle. Not that Vincent doesn't have an exceptionally nice profile and all. I'm just sayin'.

I guess it's time I gave a shout out and a ginormous thank you to the folks at METV for posting a live feed of the interview on their website.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thank you again for posting this!

havers said...

Vincent don't think about prices...that is nice. Did he really forget? Nice switch, even if it was played.

Music Wench said...

Oh my! I can't believe you haven't watched it either!!! I've watched it so many times I forget the exact number! But then I'm a huge Homicide fan, too. lol

Thanks so much for posting this!

Eliza said...

You really should watch the HLOTS stuff, both the episode and the 'Making Of'..I know the episode is a hard watch but the documentary is fascinating

ann said...

thanks so much for posting these interviews - it's kinda cute the way his bare foot keeps bobbing up and down - and you've captured beautiful caps

right onwards and upwards to your next offering

Jean said...

Why didn't someone tell us that there was a live feed? I would have peed myself to get to watch it.