Friday, June 5, 2009

Another Clip And The USA Promo For "Folie a Deux"

I found another clip and the promo for Sunday night's episode, which I'll get to in a minute. But first, I saw the list of 2009 Emmy submissions for Law & Order CI on The Reel blog earlier today. Whereas, NBC used to ignore LOCI altogether, it appears that USA has taken quite the opposite approach by nominating everyone, and I do mean everyone, including a couple of stand-ins and a grip.

I mean, come on, Olivia d'Abo as guest actress? Are you kidding me? For what? One scene in a flower shop and standing outside Frank's door? Give me a freakin' break? Or, wait. Perhaps it "actually" was her heart in the box Bobby opened at that Bed & Breakfast. Talk about giving your "all" to a part. Anyway, if this is what passes for Emmy-worthy then perhaps it is time for me to turn in my remote control and go back to writing. Nah! I'm a TV junkie...for better or worse, good or bad...and there is a LOT of bad TV out there folks.

Hopefully, that will not be the case this Sunday evening when we finally get another Bobby episode. With many thanks to Heatshiver and LawandOrderonUSA for the following videos I found on YouTube.

Scene From "Folie a Deux"


USA Promo of "Folie a Deux"