Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LOCI Two Minute Replays

Finally, USA Network is showing the Law & Order CI faithful a little "love" by allowing us to embed some of their videos. Maybe that has always been the case, but this is the first time I've ever found it, so I am going to take advantage while I can. Don't know why I feel "compelled" to post these; I have downloaded the entire episodes to my laptop and iPod. One of the ladies at work thinks my Bobby "fetish" -- that's what she calls it -- is amusing. I think she's a "crazy bitch," but that is another story for another time. I am what I am, and I make no apologies for it.

Now...on to the two minute replays. In football, we get a two minute warning before halftime and at the end of the fourth quarter. And now Bobby is giving us two minute replays...I could start with that.

"Folie a Deux"


"Faithfully"


"Identity Crisis"