Monday, June 1, 2009

"Folie a Deux" Preview

I was so glad to find this clip on "Daily Motion," so I could "borrow" it for my blog. Needless to say, I am really looking forward to a new Goren & Eames episode, and I am especially happy to see that Bobby still has a full head of hair in this one. According to "Wikipedia," the title translates to "a madness shared by two," so I'm more than a little curious as to the plot of this one. I mean, I know it involves the disappearance/kidnapping of a small child, but I'm sure there's more to the story than that...there usually is.

I have to say that I was more than a little disappointed in last night's Nichols & Wheeler episode. The actress, Arija Bareikis, who played Logan's girlfriend in "Stress Position" had a good-sized role in the show, and that's all I could think about when she was on screen. That's what comes of watching, rewatching, and then watching again the same Bobby episodes over and over I suppose. I don't know, I guess I need to watch it again because I found the plot confusing, and the ending was just waayyyyy too "contrived" for me.

But that's okay; now that Goldblum is out of the way, next week...I get me some Bobby.

Without further "adieu," I give you the clip for "Folie a Deux."


By the way, I don't know if what Bobby says about the hotel "key" card is true or not, but I read it on the Internet three or four years ago and, since then, I always take those plastic keys with me and cut them up just like an expired credit card before I dispose of them. Isn't it just like Bobby to provide us with a public service announcement? Looking forward to Sunday night.