Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Clip From "Family Values"

Couldn't fall asleep...mainly because I have to keep fiddling with my air conditioner to get it to turn on and off properly. Plus the Reds are still playing because we had to endure two "rain delays" this evening. Normally, the game would have ended by 10:00 or so. No such luck tonight. We're in the top of the 6th, bases are "juiced" with only one out. We're leading at the moment, but the way my boys play sometimes...most times...having the lead can often prove to be a purely fleeting condition.

Anyway, since I was up, I thought I might as well check out a few sights and see if I could find anything new related to LOCI and/or my favorite leading man. I was not disappointed; I came upon another clip of this Sunday's episode over at YouTube...posted by Heatshiver.