Friday, April 11, 2008

Dance Party Friday

I just found out about this. Since I don't watch Channel 12 News; especially at 5:45a.m. on Friday mornings, this was all "news" to me. Apparently, if there are no major traffic snafus or other news breaking events happening early Friday mornings here in Cincinnati, the traffic news team delivers their report while...dancing.

Sounds like a good idea to me...and is pretty funny and entertaining. There are several of them on YouTube. I'll try to not bore you with ALL of them...just the ones that tickle my fancy. Hope this brings a smile to your face or a giggle to your lips.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a hoot LOL...
only in America,
yeah?????

val said...

You're right there, Ann. Imagine even HAVING traffic news at that hour, let alone dancing in the absence of any!

Jane said...

Well, maybe at 5:45 on the morning they didn't think anyone would notice?

jazzy said...

maybe the just took too many "fukitol" pills