Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dancin' Bobby

I just love Google Alerts. As the "owner" of this little ditty said on the "These Are Their Stories" blog, news of LOCI is excruciatingly slow right now. Since new episodes don't start until June, one must find other ways to amuse one's self.

Me, I watch baseball, read blogs, scour the Internet for any news or new photos of Bobby/VDO, read, watch movies and TV, write...you know...all the usual things one does to pass the time. If I may paraphrase: "Those...like me...who can't...watch, and those who can...well...they give us the following:


Bet that "split" hurt.

6 comments:

jazzy said...

oo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat...
now vince and kat got that swing!

val said...

I'm beginning to get a bit of overload with these videos - prefer the real thing dancing!

BobbyG said...

I'd prefer dancing WITH the real thing, Val.

Anonymous said...

And at least we know the real thing CAN dance ;0)

abc said...

*lol* loved that one.
it's amazing what one can find in the internet if one just looks hard enough. :)

Music Wench said...

I thought I left a comment but I guess I forgot!

Personally i enjoy these. Loved the Valentine's one. :)