Friday, April 25, 2008

Dance Party Friday...On Monday...Irish Style

Evidently, the folks at Channel 12 had a special edition of "Dance Party Friday" on St. Patrick's Day this year. Since that's my birthday, had I known about it, I might have set the alarm to awaken early enough to see it. Nah, 5:45a.m. is wayyyyyyyyy too early.

After watching the video, I believe you will agree with me that Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance has absolutely nothing to worry about.


Another YouTube video from Local 12 News.

3 comments:

Music Wench said...

Oh my, you have much more fun people doing the news in your area than we do in ours. LOL If ours are funny it's because they mess up on the air.

And you're right, Michael Flatly has nothing to fear. LOL

jazzy said...

the only reason for leaving bed THAT early on birthday is...
hey, there is no reason!

hope your birthday was a bobbylicious one :)

Jane said...

Not sure this guy will ever make it to The Weather Channel!