Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vincent In Nashville

I realize most of you probably got this in your Google Alert for VDO this morning, but I couldn't resist posting it. I haven't had time to listen to it all...actually I was in the midst of getting ready for work, and couldn't take time to listen. I figured, hey, he looks fantastic, so we can all just look at him even if we can't understand every word he's saying.

He's so "expressive." No wonder he's such a great actor.



The Google Alert took me to a website called "Brightcove.com." Turns out, that's the link one gets if one goes to the NaFF website, so thanks "y'all" for the great video.

8 comments:

BobbyG said...

I checked The Reel before I posted this. They didn't have it up yet, but now they do. Sorry for the "rerun" everybody.

jazzy said...

ooohhh myyyyyy the chewing gum !!! and his hands and the bottle and, and, and... will say VINCENT !

BobbyG said...

Yeah, I know, Jazzy. I kept hoping he would take a drink from the water bottle, but the hand gestures and body language did the trick for me. I guess I didn't notice the gum...I know, I know. Gee, means I'll "be forced" to watch it one more time...at least. LOL

jazzy said...

watched it more than 10 times.
i am still not over that chewing gum !!!

(we are crazy, no??? lol)

Music Wench said...

Reruns with Vincent are always nice! Besides, I haven't been to the Reel yet. LOL So you're the first run for me. ;) Thanks for sharing!

BobbyG said...

Hi, Music Wench. You checked my blog before The Reel? I feel honored. LOL And yes...RERUNS with Vincent...or for me...BOBBY...THAT is what we all fantasize about.

And Jazzy...no, we're not "crazy." A wee bit "obsessed" perhaps, but not crazy. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

Anonymous said...

Jazzy we are not crazy!!What is 10 times??Nothing,really!!Hot man with a brain,I don't need to ask for more!!
VDO looks very yummy!!

Anonymous said...

It's just such a joy to see him so obviously happy with his life...of course, it's an added bonus he's a sweetheart and drop-dead gorgeous!