Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Music Wench!!!

Well, if I did the math right, today...that would be Friday, July 11th...is Music Wench's birthday. (I posted this before going to bed last night, so the date will say it's Thursday.) Anyway, I just wanted to say that it has been great fun getting to know you through our mutual blogs and look forward to continuing this "blossoming" friendship in the weeks and months to come.

I hope you have a very wonderful birthday filled with all the things you love doing most. Do something fun. Do something special...just for you.

I sent this to your private email, but thought I would post it here, so the others who are getting to know you can share in your special day. Make it a GREAT one!!!

Click to play Music Wench's Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

jazzy said...

Happy Birthday, music wench!
wishing you a lovely, wonderful day :)

Jane said...

Oh, this is just wonderful! Happy Birthday Music Wench :)

Music Wench said...

Wow, thanks so much for the wonderful card! Glad you shared it with others who can appreciate it too. :)

Like I said before, you are definitely the best!

And thanks jazzy and tess. I plan to have a nice day with grandkids and hubby - once I get done with work - which should be early afternoon if everything works out right. If we do this just right, once the kids go home I'll even get to watch some LOCI tonight with Mr. Musicwench. :-D Nice to have a husband who indulges my obsession!

val said...

Happy Birthday, Music Wench. Hope you had a good day today.

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday Music Wench!!!

Hope you get to spend time on yourself today too..indulging yourself :-D

Music Wench said...

Thanks val and eliza. I've had a great day and will have a great weekend. My granddaughters want to make me a cake (keeping in mind the oldest of them is seven going on eight) so my stepson will be bringing them by again on Sunday. Eldest granddaughter already told me no candles because they would take up the entire surface of the cake.

Out of the mouth of babes! :)