Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Legacy" Promo & Previews

Just found these on the "Daily Motion" website. Have been looking for these to be posted somewhere...anywhere...all the live-long week. I suppose some good things do eventually come to those of us who wait. Anyway...please enjoy.

Promo

Preview 1

Preview 2
Mmm...Bobby with a beard and wearing the same duds as last time. Guess we'll have a lot of "similar" screen caps like those from "Vanishing Act" to gaze upon. Who cares? It is our luscious Bobby after all.

8 comments:

Music Wench said...

Thanks! I've been looking for these too. TXCANY finally posted one promo and one preview. I don't get why USA is being so weird about where they release their promos.

BobbyG said...

LOL...I knew you would be looking for them, Music Wench. I was surprised I found them before you had them on your blog. I checked before I posted mine. I did see that TXCANY posted one on YouTube, but this site had all three.

Music Wench said...

I've never heard of this site before. Another to keep an eye out on! LOL

I saw the YouTube videos but was in the middle of a busy day so I couldn't stop to put them on my blog. Glad they put something up! I would appreciate some consistency. LOL

Ah well, we got them is the important thing. :-)

val said...

I wish they'd change his costume. To NO costume, preferably...

BobbyG said...

I like the way you think, Val. The very least they could do is show us a little chest hair. Of course, that might push Diane over the edge. LOL

Laura Cousins said...

Diane, and half-a-dozen others I can think of, BobbyG. We'd be like lemmings over a cliff.

Thank you for posting these - VDO is IMPOSSIBLY good looking.

Anonymous said...

I SWEAR they make him wear a t-shirt under his shirt to deliberately deprive us of the sight of chest-hair (mean bastards!)

Thanks for the trailers. Will this set us up for 'Frame' I wonder?!

Anonymous said...

Uuu..new stuff to look at!!
OUCH..Vincent is sooo yummyyy..slurppp!!