Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Quicker Flicker...

...I believe is the name of the pencil that Bobby frequently uses on LOCI. Something very different comes to mind, however, after viewing the following...very brief...slideshow.



Ah, the normally ubiquitous "tongue flick." I haven't noticed it as much this season, so this was a treat and one to be given an honorable mention.

Post Script: As I was about to drift off to sleep, it dawned on me: Quicker CLICKER not Flicker. Oh well, it's 1:30a.m., and I'm back on the computer to correct a mistake that no one will care about. Anal much? Welcome to my world.

9 comments:

Music Wench said...

I never see those until I see caps. LOL

BobbyG said...

I catch a lot of them as they happen (I wish), but the more I rewatch the old episodes, I'm finding more and more.

jazzy said...

german telly adds no commercials, Y-E-T but - hey - it's just a matter of time.

lately i "draw off" those commercials; which is illegaly i guess.

Laura Cousins said...

I never see the tongue until I see the caps. I am a Bad Bobby Fan.

BobbyG said...

That's what Music Wench said, Lozzie Cap. I thought EVERYONE noticed his teasing tongue as much as his...ahem...waving python. But not noticing it does NOT make you a BBF...bad Bobby fan.

val said...

I have amazing fantasies about that tongue.

BobbyG said...

As do I, Val...as do I.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to sample that tongue, in all sorts of wonderous ways - and you're not 'anal', like me, you're 'orderly' (thank you Detective Goren for that one!)

Anonymous said...

Well it is ussualy very quick,so you got to pay attencion!!
I don't mind at all that man doing that,I love it..mmm!!;)))