Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Vanishing Act" Clips & Promo

I've had the devil of a time accessing YouTube all day. Of course, I was at the office and should have been...you know...WORKING, but a girl has to have some bit of diversion to get her through the day. Anyway, TXCANY finally came through with the promo and a couple of clips for "Vanishing Act."

First, the promo.


The "exclusive" clip.


My favorite clip. Bobby, looking like a kid in a toy store...or magic shop as the case may be...explaining the secrets of the blade box to Eames. Did anyone catch the name of the magic shop Bobby said his uncle took him to when he was a kid?

It's so good to see him smile.

8 comments:

Music Wench said...

I see you got YouTube to work for you! Aren't these wonderful? I just wish they'd put them out as fast as they used to!

But, better late than never, eh? :)

BobbyG said...

I think the problem was the computer at work. Like I said, I really should have been working, but I have been looking for these since Sunday. Thanks for alerting me that they were available. I'm just looking forward to the episode. He looks yummy, but then I like a man with a beard...if he wears it well...which Bobby does.

Music Wench said...

Well, I have to admit I prefer him without facial hair but he's still gorgeous with it. No way I'm going to not want to see Bobby. ;)

val said...

Finally got to comment today I lost it for a while ther - but strangely, only for this blog!

Thanks for sending these our way.

Anonymous said...

This one looks like it might actually be FUN for Bobby, something he hasn't had in a while...

Anonymous said...

I heard somethic like Tenice magic shop??
Yummy teddy beard he is,and finally smlling Bobby!!I think that was all Vincent beening a happy little kid,so much he almoust hiperventilated!!;)I heard in some interview Vincent say that if he wasn't a actor he would have been a magician.

Laura Cousins said...

To me it sounded like "Tannen's Magic Shop"

Which is a real place -

http://www.tannens.com/shop/featured.php

Love that smile, love that beard, love that whole package.

BobbyG said...

Thank you, Lozzie Cap. That sounds like a winner to me. Yes, love the smile, the beard, the man. Looking forward to tonight's episode.